From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF Administrator and debugging IP settings

So, I'm working on a dev box here in the office, and I'd like to turn
debugging on for some work I'm doing, but for various reasons, I don't
want it to be on for anyone that is browsing sites.  What I'd like it to
do is to have debugging turned on for me only.  I see that you can
specify IP's, but I can't seem to get the results that I want.
Shouldn't I only have to enter the IP of my machine and it will only
output debugging for me?  Or do I have this concept backwards or something?

Ray