I mentioned that ** If I open Outlook and send e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and
[EMAIL PROTECTED], messages go through with no issue. ** and
** If I send messages with CFMAIL, I get the error above. **

Then, the question I have which one (Outlook Server or CFMX Server) is
generating the error?
CFMX Server passes the message to Outlook Server fine, but is Outlook
Server rejecting it and send it back to CFMX Server?  Or, CFMX Server
is rejecting it before sending to Outlook Server?

jl