From: Robert Munn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 12:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Recommend a good CF-based LMS/WBT Application?

My team built one for our business that we have been using internally
for four plus years. We've deployed it once for a customer solution, but
the business recently decided not to support it as a product (doesn't
fit into our solution set) so it is probably going to die. It's a really
cool app. I would definitely recommend buying instead of building for
this kind of product- a lot of thought goes into these solutions. You
can email me offlist at robert.munn at peregrine.com if you'd like to
hear more about our experiences with it.