On 10/14/05, Justin D. Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Godaddy now has it as an add on for $1.95 to
> > their already ridiculously low $3.95 a month
>
> All I could find on their site was a checkbox on the order form with a small
> pop-up window telling you what ColdFusion is.  There is no mention of any
> kind of database access, what tags/functions are enabled/disabled, or
> anything else like that.  I'd imagine it's crippled to the point of being
> useless for most of us, unfortunately.

https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/hosting/shared.asp?se=%2B&ci=132

in the comparison matrix.

$3.95 plan gets you mySQL
$9.95 plan (or higher) gets you mySQL or Access or SQL Server 2k

as far as what tags/functions are disbled, see my response to Andy
(the biggest one that kind of kills this deal for me is <cfobject> and
createObject()).

Still tho, bearing in mind you get what you pay for...i think this is
a really good deal (for what you'd be paying).

--
Charlie Griefer

"...All the world shall be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies,
and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch
you, digger, listener, runner, prince with a swift warning.
Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed."