Cedric Villat wrote:

>I'm looking for a credit card processing company. I know many of you have
>different companies, so I want to know what you use.
>
>The volume of sales for the site is fairly low (2-3 transactions per month).
>Anyone out there just charge a % of each transaction, vs. paying a monthly
>service fee + % of each transaction?
>
>PayPal is not an option at this point, as I have been burned by them in the
>past. I know there are some people on this list that work for CC processing
>companies, so please speak up.
>
>Thanks,
>Cedric

We will be switching providers to Cirfin (pronounced "Surfin") some time
this month. They're wonderful. They actually aim to help your business
grow instead of gloating about "We have what you need and we're the only
ones who understand it so we're going make you pay through the nose to
get it."

We've dealt with some pretty unsavory characters when dealing with
credit card processors - and learned a few expensive lessons while we
were at it. These guys are good and have a genuine desire to help.

http://www.cirfin.com/

--
Warm regards,
Jordan Michaels