From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 1:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: "OpenSource" CustomTag for sending HTML Email

I can have it set up right away, but lets first talk it over. What exactly
are the list guidelines? Are we posting tags to the list? is it just to say
a new tag is out or will people talk on tag development (virtual beer hall)?
give me ideas and I'll set it up. I just want to make sure that we're not
duplicating effort.
On a side not here, the CF library CD project is moving forward and I've got
a LOT of people who responded. Legal work will be taken care of in the next
few weeks and the guidelines for what goes on it will be done then as well.
I've also got someone working on the design for customtags.org so we can
have the CD duplicated online (basically).

> It would be nice to see a new list. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

the body.

the body.