It does the same, it returns the position, but in your case you are
suggesting to return many positions and address the correct position to get
the result, with look ahead you just don't consume anything and only return
the position of the string you are looking for.

Taco Fleur - CEO
Pacific Fox http://www.pacificfox.com.au
an industry leader with commercial IT experience since 1994 .

** Web Design and Development

** SMS Solutions, including developer API

** Domain Registration, .COM for as low as AUSD$15 a year, .COM.AU for
AUSD$50 two years!

** Seamless Merchant integration

** We endorse PayPal, accept payments online now!