From: Sean Corfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 12:06 AM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: Re: When will Dave Watts finally blog?

On 10/20/05, Fred Urban  wrote:
> Actually I heard it first hand from the guy who had to drag him up to his
> room. I was there, you were not. I also don't see how public drunkeness is
> so great. What a waste of brain cells.

So it's still hearsay then? And who cares? Clearly several people here
think you are being an ass by bringing this whole issue up. You beat
up on Dave, you beat up on Jared. Your comments also sound a lot like
the anonymous comments on Simon Horwith's blog too.

You turned up on cf-talk about two weeks ago and your first post was a
whine about subjects on threads, now you're throwing personal attacks
around.

Boy, you must have issues. Take it to cf-community...
--
Sean A Corfield -- http://corfield.org/
Got frameworks?

-- Margaret Atwood