A good addition would be to see why they are interested. In convos with Ajax
"fans" most don't like Flash (swf's) for many reasons so they treat Ajax as
king. lol. I'm no expert on the matter but being a Flash developer at heart
(and Ajax for that matter...just not as close to my heart, lol) many folks
have asked my opinion which sparked some interesting convo's.

With all that said, it would be nice to know why they like Ajax too.

1) HTML abilities still there (right click menu seems to be a big issue for
some folks and Flash)
2) Flash hater
3) Best thing since pants with pockets AND sliced bread

:-)