Judith Dinowitz wrote:
 > How large an audience is there for material (books, articles)
 > on Web 2.0 and AJAX?

That's hard for me to answer, because people seem to mean different
things when using the terms "Web 2.0" and "AJaX".

(Does Google Maps actually use XmlHttpRequest? If so, is that a core
part of the image-scrolling that the audience seems to focus on most?)

I'd feel clearer if we all agreed on whether there were ways to tell
"whether something 'is' Web 2.0 or not" or "whether something 'is' AJaX
or not". So far I haven't found agreement on functional definitions of
these, well, marketing labels.

But "advanced JavaScript" and "servers which learn from their audience"
seem to be good topics for articles and books, because these trends are
accelerating, true?

jd

--
John Dowdell . Macromedia Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://www.macromedia.com/go/blog_jd