Should it also look at the code in question and try to fix it for you?
Should it suggest a page in the CFWACK where you can read about this
particular error? How about if it included a quick-link which would
automatically send a message to the HOF message board to ask others how
to fix it? Maybe it should try and console you at the same time to make
sure that you know it's really not your fault and you really are a good
person...

I am, of course, only messing with you here Bryan. However, I do think
that this is one of those sort of, "just how much IS enough" type of
things. CF's error messages and debugging, in my opinion, are infinitely
better than most languages/software.

--Ferg