> Ok, but my point is WHY give a do not crawl command to good bots such as
> Google?  Don't you want you site to be indexed?

It's only this one page I don't want indexed. The site this is on has
historically been in the top 5 or so on Google and Yahoo for the last
two or three years.

> I already have implemented some protection about this: the address coded
> in the mailto: is encrypted,

Yes, I have measures set up to protect "real" email addresses on most of
my sites.

 From a wPoision description:

"It is important to note that when Wpoison is generating its randomized
bogus e-mail addresses (and also its randomized pseudo-hyper-links) it
uses an algorithm which makes the total number of different bogus e-mail
addresses and pseudo-hyper-links essentially unlimited. In effect,
Wpoison  is capable of generating an infinite number of different bogus
E-mail addresses!

So the basic idea behind Wpoison is to trap unwary and badly engineered
address harvesting web crawlers, and to fool them into adding enormous
quantities of completely bogus e-mail addresses to the E-mail address
data bases of the spammers, thus polluting those data bases so badly
that they become essentially useless, thereby putting the spammers who
are using them out of business, or at least shutting them down for a
time and causing them some major headaches while they try to clean up
the messes in their now-heavily-polluted e-mail address data bases."

Here's what it looks like if you load it in a browser (warning, will
take a few seconds to load)
http://www.columbiacityjazz.com/myEmailList.cfm

But the mainpoint here is, I hate spammers and I don't mind devoting a
little time to give them as much trouble as I can. Besides, if I'm not
alowed to have at least a little bit of evil fun, I'd go crazy.

Les Mizzell