well, I'd like the blank window to close instead of just sitting there with the
user wondering what to do.
It doesn't seem that I can put a close before the cfcontent either.

I put this content on a seperate page because otherwise it tries to take all my
page information (banner, menus, etc) and tries to make a file out of that too.
 So now it goes to a seperate page, sets up the content, then does a cfcontent.
 This page appears empty so I'd like to close it.

Did I explain that well or am I missing the question?