Kenton,

I'm guessing, but that sounds likea php thing to me. In CF, and in
most traditional languages, you'll find, the ideal way to do it is to
pass object references instead of functions. Put your cffunctions
inside of CFCs and send the cfc to a method of a cfc.

As for being able to pass a function as an argument, you can always
try it. Leave off the () and just send the name. I have no idea what
it will do, but it does sound like it should throw an error. There are
probably workarounds, such as passing the function name as a string
and then evaluate()ing it.

In any event, the cleaner way is going to be to pass the CFC instead
of the individual function.

-nathan strutz
http://www.dopefly.com/