From: "dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 12:55 AM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: js pop up prob

lets see...

using tinymce and ricks cffm uploader to load images into tinymce.
heres the problem when you click on the insert image button it makes the find
image popup and then you click the browse button and ricks popup comes up and
you upload or select a photo, all that works fine but when you select the 2nd
popup (the photo uploader selector) and choose your photo the popup goes away
and loads the image in the tinymce window but it pushes the lil popup behind
the parent window, which is a prob. I went through the js code and I have no
idea where to put the window: focus at.
anyone have a solution 4 this?

example is here: http://65.36.226.10/admin/news/addNews.cfm
yeah yeah i know its plain right now!!

~Dave the disruptor~
"Some people just don't appreciate how difficult it is to dispense wisdom and
abuse at the same time."