Greetings,

I am trying to query my ldap server on exchange 5.5.  I can't seem to
identify the attribute / values that exchange wants to see.  I am sure that
the basic setup is ok as I can query the public ldap servers, but exchange
seems to have different attribute names (?) and I can't seem to find any
additional info on just how the query should be formulated.  Here is an
example of my query:
<cfldap server="172.16.0.105"
            action="query"
            name="test"
            start="ou=*"   <!--- I also tried "cityhall", the name of our
--->
                                 <!--- exchange organization.  --->
            attributes="cn"
            filter="cn=m*">  <!--- with or without filters, same result --->
<cfoutput query="test">

What comes up is this error:
"No such object..."

Has anyone done this with exchange?