On 11/6/05, dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wasn't saying that if you have dw and eclipse open with the same file in
> each, I was looking it at like sean uses it, I need dw for cssp layouts or
> for the presentation tier but would like to have ecplise open with the cfc's
> and data pier  but not have them editing the same files at the same time nor
> anytime.

Then they won't ask to reload anything. That's exactly how I use it: I
edit different files in the same directory with both editors. No
reloads needed.

> Along those lines does anyone know if there is any plans with eclipse to add
> a split view like dw does?

You mean design view / code view? No, there are no plans to add a
design view to CFEclipse. CFEclipse is for coding, not design /
layout. I use CFE for code, DW for design / layout and I don't
anticipate that changing.
--
Sean A Corfield -- http://corfield.org/
Got frameworks?