Anne, I'm no hosting expert but I've done the reseller thing many times
over. In my experience most hosts don't have an automated billing feature
other than charging them the discounted rate which defeats the purpose of
you being a reseller unless lowering your customers costs is the #1 concern.
Crystal Tech lets you bill your customers or they can bill them but it will
be the hosting rate X discount rate (where applicable).

It was a HUGE pain to bill everyone monthly and most of the time I would be
5 months down the road for the past 5 months, in our former biz. So, in our
new biz we aren't even touching hosting unless its on our ded server and we
are automatically billing the client. We had a merchant account with the old
company but most clients didn't want an automatic payment. Since we aren't
concentrating on that being a revenue stream anymore, all sites hosted on
our server will have to be billed automatically.

So, either grab the merchant account and do your own billing or pray for a
host that has a sweet reseller setup. :-)