From: CF-Talk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 12:02 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF-Talk: Digest every 4 hours

CF-Talk          07-Nov-05             Issue:5037
In this issue:
     "Limit" or "Top" and mySQL Question
     (OT) server rebooting after virus
     (OT) server rebooting after virus
     [SPAM : 8.1] Re: Rumors from Max..
     [SPAM : 8.1] Re: Rumors from Max..
     [SPAM : 8.1] Re: Rumors from Max..
     [SPAM : 8.1] Re: Rumors from Max..
     [SPAM : 8.1] Re: Rumors from Max..
     ActiveX Image Control
     ActiveX Image Control
     Bday boy needs some left outer join help
     cfxpdf performance issues
     ColdFusion Reseller Accounts
     Create an XML - Feed
     Cumulative Hotfix 1 - Remove old Hotfixes?
     Cumulative Hotfix 1 - Remove old Hotfixes?
     eclpise and dw playing together
     eclpise and dw playing together
     Maybe OT, MySQL install problem
     New to Multi Server installation/Jrun
     SOAP or .NET Remoting Quesitons.
     SOAP or .NET Remoting Quesitons.
     Special Characters (Unicode?)
     Using SQL Server JDBC Drivers with MX7?
     Using SQL Server JDBC Drivers with MX7?
     Weird Database Issue with Memo field
     Weird Database Issue with Memo field
     what do you use instead of cfx_openimage?