Mr. Damon Cooper;

There are two specific issues with CF right now that I have come across and
have torn my hair out with. The second is "fixed" with different coding
methods, but the first requires close interaction (read: bugging of) with my
ISP.

1) Additional Parameters with CFHTTP (and CFFTP)
The problem arose when CFHTTPing through the CacheFlow server at my ISP (I'm
co-located). The CFHTTP information was always out of date (weather stuff).
First I ripped apart CF. Then I ripped apart NT. Then I went looking - and
found that the cache server couldn't handle the CFHTTP command - and failed
to pull fresh information with the request. In long talks to my ISP and the
VERY helpful staff at CacheFlow (I cc'ed a few of the emails to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with no response), I found that I could correct the
problem by passing a few commands along with the CFHTTP.

Well, if running CGI or PHP - I could. But CF's CFHTTP doesn't allow me to
pass unique variables/text through that the CacheFlow server (or ANY cache
system) can read. Finally, the ISP was manually able to adjust settings on
the CacheFlow server for the individual site I was CFHTTPing from.

2) CFLOCATION and COOKIES
I think EVERY developer I know (unless in a situation to be warned by others
in a workgroup) has spent hours trying to figure out why cookies won't set
on a page that is CFLocated. Can we fix this and have the cookies set BEFORE
the page re-locates?

Thank you for your time.

Stephen R. Cassady
Publisher & Cofounder, Spank! Youth Culture Online
wb. http://www.spankmag.com
em. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

About Spankmag.com!
Launched 01 November 1995, Spank! Youth Culture Online is a flagship quality
youth online-lifestyle magazine (http://www.spankmag.com), and the very
first-ever of it's kind. Spank!s online services offer users cool reviews,
informative features, opinions, contests, cartoons and areas to express
their own thoughts and ideas.

At the heart of Spank!s services is original, fresh, content built by a team
of editors from North America and around the world. True to it's nature,
Spank! leverages this talent into a peer to peer meeting of youth (14 - 26)
from around the world. Free of censorship, open to ideas, Spank! weeds out
the parental guidance side found in most youth journals designed by adults.
Spank! is the playground and stepping stone for youth.