From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: Ruby on Rails hey, read this one.

Yep, you're correct about only the IDE requiring windows.  But PLUM
itself only supports MSSQL, Access and Oracle 9i.  Granted, Oracle
isn't Windows-only, but it's also massively non-free.  You might be
able to develop on one of those, and then deploy to something else,
but it'd undoubtedly be a bunch of work.

cheers,
barneyb

--
Barney Boisvert