From: Dawson, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 9:39 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Module Security

Rather than create a hierarchical structure of permissions, I only use
Active Directory group membership.  If you are in the appropriate AD
group, you have access.  I can pass in multiple groups if that applies
as well.

It works quite well for me since our organizational structure is not
very deep.  Well, not deep in the respect that my security method has
caused any issues.

Next, I am going to give department managers the ability to add/remove
members from groups.  That way, they can control the security
themselves.

M!ke