Anthony Try something like this:

<cfdocumentitem type="footer">

                div.footer {}

                div.footer p.seenextpage {
                        display: none ;
                        }

                div.footer div.instance1 p.seenextpage {
                        display: block ;
                        }

                                See Next Page

</cfdocumentitem>

What this does is default the paragraph class SeeNextPage to NOT display,
however, when the inbetween div is instance1 (as it is created via the
CurrentPageNumber), it will show on the first page.

For this to work, the style tags MUST be in the Footer item.

I haven't tested this specifically, but I have gotten things like this to
work.

-Ben
Ben Nadel
Web Developer