Hi all,

What is a standard way of preventing the user from accessing a form just
submitted? I inserted a page with a "redirect" code between my action page and
my thank you page, but when I hit the "Back" button, both the "refresh" and the
action pages are bypassed and the form (with completed fields) is accessed.

If I set the "refresh" time to 10 secs. instead of "0", now that page is
visible when the user clicks the "Back" button on the visible "Thank you" page,
but another click gets him back to the form.

I've seen it done where, no matter how many times you hit the "Back" button,
you always get that intermediate "Redirect" page which always sends you to the
"Thank you" page. Is more than simple HTML involved in that?

Thanks,

Roberto