Can you not include files in the following manner? Notes: CF Server has the
mapping, so does IIS, and if you view the page I'm trying to include
directly or link to it, it works fine.

I am attempting to do this:

<CFINCLUDE TEMPLATE="/acb/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=20&DID=9">

but when I do this, I get this message:

Template file not found.
HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found
Note: If you wish to use an absolute template path (e.g.
TEMPLATE="/mypath/index.cfm") with CFINCLUDE then you must create a mapping
for the path using the ColdFusion Administrator.
Using relative paths (e.g. TEMPLATE="index.cfm" or TEMPLATE="../index.cfm")
does not require the creation of any special mappings. It is therefore
recommended that you use relative paths with CFINCLUDE whenever possible.

BUT, if I do this:

<cfset y="/acb/webpage.cfm?webpage_id=20&did=9">
<CFOUTPUT><A HREF="#y#">y</A></CFOUTPUT>

the link works just fine. Problem is, I don't want a link, I want to include
it.