Ok I'll have another look at it then.
Perhaps it just needs tarting up a bit :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 November 2005 23:14
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Cf forum

Um... you know some of these are already in?

> Categories and sub categories (some people refer to them as forums and
> sub
> forums)

Galleon lets you organize by conference, forum, and thead.

> Ability to subscribe to a topic and receive notifications.

In there.

> Topics show who started them, who last posted and when.

I currently show last post. I can see how showing the author may be nice.

> New post tracker so u can see whets new since your last visit.

That would be nice.

> Sticky topics.

Done.

> Announcements

You can do that with readonly posts.

> Locked categories/topics

See above.

> Password protected categories/topics

What - and block content?? ;) I can see that.

> Groups, so specific groups can be given access to specific categories

Looks ot be same as above.

> Moderation abilities

It has that already. You can assign users who have the rights to clean up
posts. Also, you can get an email for every single post if you chose.

-Raymond