This is a Windows-only solution (at least just tested and being used on
Windows):

Actually, htmldoc allows you to convert html pages to postscript as well, so
if you have postscript drivers installed for your printers you can simply
copy the .ps file to any local or network printer via the command line.  You
can even use move from the command line which will take care of sending the
file to the printer and then deleting it (although there is a caveat with
using move, see below).  I set this system up a few years back for a
non-profit client of ours.  It's an intranet system that allows them to
print reports, letter runs and billing statements directly to any printer on
their network.  It also gives them the option to generate a PDF, which is
nice when they are working remotely and need to view or print something
locally.

The batch file runs the html file through htmldoc and then moves the output
..ps file to the printer: move \\server\printername.  For some reason I've
noticed that moving the file stopped working on the server after some period
of time, so I had to change the batch file so it would copy the .ps file to
the printer and then delete it.  That's neither here nor there, though, but
maybe it'll help someone in the future!

Andy