Ok, now I can see the value of it.  I'm not sure I'd use CF for
something like this, but I can totally understand how lots of CFers
would want to.  Thanks for being patient with me.  :)

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please
immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.