Sure, so what happens if you replace your cfmodule with:

<CF_dir_actions ACTION="LIST"
DIRECTORY="#REQUEST.DIRECTORY_PATH#">

-----Original Message-----
From: ColdFusion Developer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 21 November 2005 2:15 p.m.
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX 7 & CFMODULE

Actually it is a simple call:

<CFMODULE TEMPLATE="dir_actions.cfm" ACTION="LIST"
DIRECTORY="#REQUEST.DIRECTORY_PATH#">

The dir_actions.cfm resides in the same directory (there are no
subdirectories)
And the REQUEST.DIRECTORY_PATH variable is valid and does exists.

Inside the tag, it does a simple CFDIRECTORY call and then does a QoQ to
sort the directories by name (since CFDIRECTORY does not do that).

Then I set the QuerySet to CALLER.THEDIR and nothing is returned.
I get the error THEDIR does not exist.