From: Ray Champagne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 7:52 PM
To: CF-Talk <cf-talk@houseoffusion.com>
Subject: CSS table-type layout

So....still working on my first completely css-based site and I must
say, damn, CSS is impressive, albeit a little hard to get used to. But
once you find out the tricks, etc, it's not as daunting as it seems.
Dave, you were right :)

Anyways, the site I am building is a real estate site, 3 columns, with
the center column containing the content for the site. Now, with a real
estate site, there is always the need to have a lot of info on the page,
along with a picture gallery (gonna use a popup slideshow with thumbs)
for property details. So, for such tabular-style data, how would one
approach a css version of a table with lots of rows and columns? Is
there a trick that I don't know about, or is it just better to use tables?

I want to keep the site 100% css, just to be pure and "force" myself to
learn it. But, if this is a stupid way to go, then I won't bother and
go with the tried-and-true approach.
--
Ray Champagne