From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:46 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF Hosting

> Most of the web may be run of flinux server, but to date we
> have NEVER, NOT
> ONCE, had someone ask if we do Linux CF hosting.

There is a very good reason for that.  You have a website.  And from
your website it is obvious you don't do Linux.  I heard about you guys
from someone a couple of weeks ago and went and checked your site.  When
I didn't see Linux, I went away.  So very literally you lost me as a
customer.  I'm sure you guys are all very cool guys, and I'm sure your
service is top notch, etc.  But I don't do Windows web hosting, and
there are millions of others like me according to the surveys/stats I've
seen.  But it's your choice, if you don't want to offer Linux hosting,
that's fine.  You'll still have a successful business, and people like
me will be just as happy with our Linux hosts.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.