Not personally, but I have read a fair amount of arguments on windows vs
linux, and I haven't read and linux claims that are not possible on windows
now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Munson, Jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 November 2005 18:16
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF Hosting

Have you done comparisons with Linux?

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A1.