From: Andy Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 5:23 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Jump to an anchor link inside an iframe

I have an app setup like so:

page 1 (the calling page)
page 2 (the called page)
page 3 (loads in an iframe inside page 2)

I have a link on page 1 which passes variables to the iframe (page 3)
inside page 2. It's dynamic so when I load page 2, I simply tack on the
variables to the iframe code and page 3 gets created correctly. Problem
is now the boss wants the links on page 1 to jump you straight to the
pertinent section of page 3 (inside page 2).

So the question is: Does anyone have code (or ideas) which would let me
jump from page 1 to the proper place on page 3 (inside page 2)?

andy matthews
web developer
ICGLink, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]