Hi All,

I've set up a verity collection on a site that has been working fine up until
recently. I got some errors when people typed in search strings with characters
such as ()_
I checked some other sites which all have the same problem.

Also if you type "my search string AND" the AND causes an error. I figure the
reason for this is that there is nothing to the right of the AND. The same
happens for OR

Some else must have come across this same problem. Is there any info on all
illegal keywords/characters so I can write a "keyword cleaner function"? Oh and
at this point I'd like to avoid having to provide a complex search interface
for explicit searching.

NOTES: CFMX 6.1

Any help appreciated!