on 9/29/00 4:39 AM, Nadir Ait-Laoussine at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> For PDF files I am using the standard MIME types.
>
> Here is my code.
>
> <cfcontent type="application/pdf" file="F:\projectdata\1\1\test.pdf"
> deletefile="No">
>
> You can go to
> http://www.edificium.com/imagetest/getstuff.cfm?bob=pdf to see the (awful
> mess of a) result

Nadir, the code appears correct  - the page you mention is working fine on
my systems - I tried Win IE5.5, Win Netscape 4.75, Mac IE 5 and Mac Netscape
4.75 - all correctly displayed the PDF.

I think it's most likely that your browser's Application mappings are a bit
screwy - have you tried reinstalling Acrobat?

Rob Keniger

big bang solutions

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<http://www.bigbang.net.au>