Based on 3 different Japanese sites that we've been developing currently,
we've run into ZERO issues with storing japanese characters into SQL 7, and
doing standard searches, parsing, etc. with that text.

I've seen UNICODE issues mentioned in this list, but we've certainly not run
into any issues SO far (knock on wood).. Perhaps VERITY might present an
interesting situation, but we're not using that, so can't comment on it. :)

Gregory

annex.com, Inc. - http://www.annex.com/
- If you EcoBuild it, they will come. -
- http://www.ecobuilder.com/ -