Somewhere there's a ColdFusion developer sitting in his old house with
fake wood paneling listening to the Beatles on 8-track, looking out the
window at his 1975 Ford truck with 320,000 miles, feeling comfortable in
a pair of jeans he's had since high school and a t-shirt from the days
of the Carter administration, typing on his HUGE old 386 running windows
3.11, talking to an old friend on his rotary dial phone and getting
ready to head down to the same bar he's gone to for Monday Night
Football for the last 10 years where he doesn't even have to order to
get his cheeseburger with mustard and pickles only, tater-tots and a
pitcher of Bud...

He's reading this announcement and thinking, "I'm not afraid of change,
am I?"

--Ferg