From: dave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 3:34 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: bye MM :( :: welcome Adobe :)

I hope they keep fw too, like u said, one of the biggest and best things
on there is fw blows ps away in saving files much much smaller.

Some things are just easier and better in fw, like look at the price
boxes here http://65.36.226.10/content/discontinued_Spools.cfm
I couldnt even get them right in photoshop after 40 minutes so i opened
up fw and in about 40 seconds they were done.

~Dave the disruptor~
good sites - make money getting rid of ie :)
http://explorerdestroyer.com/ http://www.killbillsbrowser.com/