I am using the CF report builder and having a tough time with a
conditional statement.

What I want to achieve is a field on the report that says either "C" or
"FFS"

What I want this to say is... If #query.capdate" is before January 1,
1900, show "FFS", otherwise show "C"

How do I make this work on the field in the report writer? I have tried
four billion things and keep getting an error saying that C is not a
valid variable name!

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it from
your system.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

Thank You,
Viahealth