From: Ryan Guill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:39 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: cfscript Common Functions and Best Practices

You do not have to put the files outside of the current application or
have any mappings if you dont want.  You certainly can if you want to
take advantage of some features such as the ability to share the same
exactly librarlies across applications, but it is not a requirement.

You can download coal, extract out the folder and stick it right into
your application.  Just make it a top level directory.  Everything
*should* work from there.

And if you had other requirements, it should be easy enough for you to
modify to get it to suit your needs.

But you can just download it, and stick the COAL directory inside your
application directory.  Shouldnt be any problems, and if so, let me
know.

At any rate, just wanted to let you know about it.  If nothing else,
you may be able to look at COAL and how it does things and be able to
adapt something similar to suit your needs.