Wally,

You need to go to Start->Run->Type services.msc.

Scroll down and find the "Coldfusion MX 7 Application Server".

Dbl Click it and select the "Logon" tab.

Yours should have "Local System Account" checked.

What you want to do from here is use an account that has access to
network resources.  It might be your own login, it might be something
that your company will specify.  It will have to be a login that has
enough privileges that CF will run under it.  So if your login on that
machine is a 'standard user' and not a 'power user' or 'administrator'
I wouldn't try using your own login.