From: Bobby Hartsfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 December 2005 17:30
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Open source forum

The point was a comparison that I'm not going to do again. If you really
wanted to download it all you had to do was ask. It's not available for
public download but that doesn't mean I won't share the code with you. I
just wanted to make sure you understood that it's not something I consider
to be 100% complete before you asked (or I offered). But as you can see...
it's obviously fully functional. I just have more 'bloat' to add when I find
the time.

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com