Hey folks, quick question -

Haven't used CFCHART much in the past.  I've got a small number of charts that
I'd like to cache for a long period of time (hours or days).  During that time
I do NOT want those charts to be regenerated (because they are generated based
on data that may have since changed and because the runtime of the queries
involved are expensive).  I want to be guaranteed that the charts are generated
precisely once.

In CFIDE, "You can specify the maximum number of charts to store in the cache.
After the cache is full, if a new chart is generated, then the oldest chart in
the cache will be discarded. Caching of charts allows multiple requests for the
same chart to be much faster, as the chart is only generated once."

So that doesn't solve the problem, because the long-duration charts will still
be bumped out of the cache if many other newer charts are generated.

Anyone got any ideas about how to save these charts for however long I want?
Are there any custom tags that will copy the cached file of a chart over to
another location with a file name of your choice where it will persist for as
long as you want as an image?

Thanks,
Terry