Ryan Guill wrote:
> Thats what I was thinking, but wonder if someone can show me this.

At a guess, it's in the license/EULA you (yeah, right) read when you
installed.

> Also, its interesting to note that when I downloaded the new studio 8
> and went through the upgrade process, it did not uninstall my previous
> mx 2004 versions.  They can still be used the same as always.  All of
> my settings were imported into the new versions though.

That's kinda nice, actually.  I know my boss liked things about MX that
changed in 2004.  But the installs are, obviously, on the same computer.
  Which, it seems to me, makes it unlikely that they'll be running
concurrently.  That is, how often do you have both versions of Fireworks
running?

--Ben