From: Trevor Holm-Laursen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 8:47 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Firefox Problem

Hi All,

I'm having a session variable issue with firefox.  We have a login that if
it is valid, it will set the values in a user cfc that they are logged in
and all their user data and allow them to access member or admin sections of
the site.  This works perfectly fine in IE but fails in firefox.  If I dump
the variables in the user cfc in the stored in the session scope on the
results page that processes the login, all is good.  Once I get forwarded to
the admin main page and dump the object, it shows not logged in and no user
info.  I have checked and there is no code recreating the session object and
this is happening whether it's cflocation forwarding it or clicking a link
on the results page.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Trevor Holm-Laursen

eBusiness Developer

FCS (Fundy Computer Services Ltd.)

Phone:  (902)463-5953

Tel: 877-993-8636

Fax: 902-484-5887

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 <http://www.fcs.ca> http://www.fcs.ca

material.  Re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited.   If received in error, please accept
my apologies, contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.