From: Matthew Blatchley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:26 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Flash Forms - Why Not?

Steve,

    I've used them before, but found them to be too slow in loading.  I love

the way they look and function once they finally load, but I never could use

them because it took too long to load.

I kept thinking I might have been building them wrong, so I tried a bunch of

different ways, and still took like 15-20 seconds for the forms to load on
the page.

That was enough for me to say they aren't really ready for prime time yet.

Matt