From: Will Tomlinson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 8:53 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Let's *ALL* give something back to House of Fusion!

I just completed my donation of $50 to House of Fusion via Paypal. Could we
all pitch in and give something back to Michael and Judith for their hard
work and dedication ColdFusion and the ColdFusion community?

If you already have please disregard the post. If you haven't, would you
match my donation? ... Or just donate what you can.

In a way, it's not really a donation, because I get so much from all you
guys throughout the year, and I really appreciate it! I'm sure most of you
get as much knowledge and entertainment as I do here.

Thank you Michael and Judith! I really appreciate what you've given us! And
thanks to all the CF'ers out there. Not gonna name names again like on T-day
- you know who you are. Even you dave! Hey, it's Holidaymas!  :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYMAS!

Thanks,
Will