In my ever more maddenning attempts to work with PayPals API I tried plugging the WSDL into DW. This is the first time I've ever triend that and I get an error about "unable to Generate Proxy"
Is that something I can remedy or something in the WSDL that ain't kosher? Here's the WSDL I'm playing with http://www.sandbox.paypal.com/wsdl/PayPalSvc.wsdl -- John Wilker Writer/Web Consultant www.johnwilker.com / www.red-omega.com "The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year." ~John Foster Dulles, Former US Sec. of State. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Logware (www.logware.us): a new and convenient web-based time tracking application. Start tracking and documenting hours spent on a project or with a client with Logware today. Try it for free with a 15 day trial account. http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=67 Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:227781 Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4 Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4 Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

