This thread has been invaluable as we have been struggling with
estimating, etc.

We've been using CF since 3.1.  So we use it day to day, no doubt.

Eric J. Hoffman
Managing Partner
2081 Industrial Blvd
StillwaterMN55082
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: www.ejhassociates.com
tel: 651.207.1526
fax: 651.207.1536
mob: 952.210.9060

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for [EMAIL
PROTECTED] If you are not cf-talk@houseoffusion.com you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately by
e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Eric J. Hoffman therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.