> Just as mighty oaks from little acorns grow

> You will not make an extreme look any beter just by showing how stupid
is the opposite extreme ;-)

what is this? CF_FotuneCookie_Talk? You're BOTH right and arguing/debating
about it until your both blue in the face is not going to help anyone. It
all boils down to experience and preference in the end... p-e-r-i-o-d. Cute
little anecdotes or Mr. Miagi/Yoda/Silent Bob like sayings won't change it.

Organize EVERYTHING in a manner that best suites the application and its
growth whether or not the plan is to let it grow because, regardless of what
your PM or client tells you... the possibility is always there.

I know that, you both know that and everyone here who has built an app that
finally grew so far out of control that it was a pain in the ass to manage
anymore... knows that. Everyone else will learn the same lessons when it
happens to them... (and it will)...

The person who asked the question originally now knows that... but he's
stuck with a 2400 page application that needs some consistent code... wtf...
put it in Application.cfm... it won't break regardless of anything that some
'framework' Nazi ever told you. Functionally, there is nothing wrong with
putting a header or an include in your application.cfm if you know it's
going to go across the entire site. It's all preferences and habits... And
YOUR preferences and habits will best suit you but you (and everyone else)
will go through trial and errors just like this one to set your preference.

The first person to come back with... "I wipe my ass from front to back but
that doesn't make it the 'best' way to do it does it?" is a fool because
yes... otherwise you'de have doodoo on your hoohoo

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com